- We only use the latest Drone technology
- Our drones spot defects with precision accuracy
- Drones cover every square inch of your roof
- Other companies can miss important defects in your roof
Home inspections123 located in Orlando is the #1 authority site for home inspections In Orlando, Kissimmee, and Maitland. HomeInspections123 offers a complete range of Residential, Commercial and Insurance inspections to ensure you make your purchase with complete confidence and ” Peace of Mind “. We provide you with the most comprehensive, professional and unbiased inspections report that’s presented in a simplified format, so you can make the best decisions possible for your family or business.
The #1 home inspection in Orlando is offered by HomeInspections123
Why Choose HomeInspections123 ?
We simply provide the most protection possible for your family and your investment.
For more than a decade, homeInspections123 has specialized in professional home inspections, commercial building inspections and Insurance inspections throughout central Florida. We have conducted many home inspections and we are extremely proud of our reputation for providing extraordinary service on every job. We are highly trained, and extremely knowledgeable. We are consistently building on our expertise through the pursuit of education, certifications and training. We take our job very seriously and know our performance can help you avoid getting stuck with thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs, or even worse, a situation that impacts your health.
Below are just some of the ADVANTAGES we provide:
- Our “Certified” inspectors provides you the most detailed inspections in the business
- We offer build fax on your property. This report gives you a full permit history on the home
- We offer thermal imaging scan and Moisture Screening with every home inspection
- Our inspector will give you a “On Site” verbal report of any major issues. The full computerized report is delivered within 24 hours
- Insurance Inspections are also performed at the same time saving time and money
- We make it easy for you to Schedule, Sign agreements, Pay Invoices And Receive Your Reports All Online
What You Will Receive…
Our Licensed and Insured Inspectors will spend 2.5 to 3.5 hours thoroughly evaluating all aspects of the Property you’re purchasing – from the Roof to Foundation and all areas in between. You’re welcome to come along with us during the inspection, in fact, we encourage you to attend. Ok, if you’re a veteran home buyer it may not be as important that you’re there the entire time. However, if you’re new to the home buying process, it’s very important that you’re there from start to finish.
We’ll not only inspect the house you’re buying but we’ll share with you what needs to be maintained and why. You’ll get a real education about your new home. Don’t worry, we’ll explain everything in terms you can understand. We Speak in Layman Terms!
After the inspection, well give you a verbal assessment of the property and our inspection findings. Many of the existing homeowners living in the house are totally unaware of the fact their homes could potentially have problems that need major repairs… and I’m sure you don’t want to pay for these repairs yourself after moving in, do you?
That’s why having this information prior to closing puts you in a better position to negotiate price, repair costs, etc…
Our Advanced Technology
We offer Thermal imaging scan with every home inspection…
We know that beauty isn’t always skin deep, so HomeInpection123 utilizes the latest technology to better identify potential issues that are invisible to the naked eye such as hidden moisture, roof leaks, and fire hazards.