Commercial Building Inspections for Central Florida Area
Our commercial building inspection division provides our clients a comprehensive range of services to fully inspect multi-family complexes, retail, commercial or light industrial spaces.
Our Services Include: PCA or Property Condition Assesment,Due Diligence, ASTM E 2018, loan origination and acquisition inspections, portfolio and maintenance assessments.
The acquisition of a commercial building can be stressful, sometimes involving considerable uncertainty, and often with time constraints on the decision-making process. Rest assured we are here to help. As part of the due diligence process, a property condition assessment can remove a number of the unknowns, provide you with peace of mind and greatly increases the chances of a successful transaction. It just makes good sense to know the true condition of a building you are buying.
When entering a lease agreement, an inspection can serve both parties by describing the conditions at the beginning of the lease period. Often, a second inspection is undertaken at the end of the lease to review the condition of the building.
Addition types of inspections we perform:
- Comprehensive Inspections (Exterior, Interior, Lots and Grounds)
- Annual Maintenance Inspections
- Damage Assessments and Investigation
- Roof Inspection and Evaluations
- Thermal Imaging using Infrared Cameras
- Moisture Investigations
Types of Buildings we inspect:
- Retail Buildings and Shopping Centers
- Office Buildings (Low, Medium, High rise)
- Hotels and Motels
- Multi-family Buildings (Apartments and Condos)
- Schools and Churches
- Light Industrial Facilities
- Building Owners
Clients we serve:
- Building Owners
- Mortgage Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Property Management Companies
- Law Firms